- the CEO plays an active role in promoting to the initiative globally across the entire organisation; and
- targeted discussions with Health Champions are focused on how to meet the objectives of the initiative.
- ensure that 90% of employees have access to the Culture of Health programme;
- see that 80% of the employees have successfully completed a health risk profile and know their key health indicators; and
- achieve a low health risk rating across 80% of members who have completed the health-risk profile.
- important to onboard the countries (co-construction) and be collaborative;
- do not move to the next step until you have fully completed the current step. Stay focused!;
- be ambitious – look at a worldwide programme of four pillars (health, welfare, parenthood, quality of life at work) at the same time; and
- a clear communications strategy has to accompany the entire project from beginning to end.
- to empower employees to make better informed food and beverage decisions everyday for themselves and their family; and
- to ensure product developers and marketers embed NHW into products and communications.
Over 310K employees have been trained globally on NQ since launch, making nutrition training intrinsic to the company culture.
- Eat Healthy (nutrition);
- Find Balance (mental health);
- Get Moving (physical activity); and
- Be Well (prevention)
QUPiO, a health information service on the web, was introduced in October 2014 to provide employees with their health checkup results. The number of users, as of June 15th, 2015: 353 employees.
Employees can take actions to improve their health by utilising their health information through the web information services.
1. To understand health checkup result precisely
2. To get accurate knowledge of disease
3. To provide proper measures to improve